Hard disk drives serve as the best mass storage devices on every computer including laptops, desktops, etc. The inbuilt hard disk drives are known as internal drives or system drives as well as the hard drives we use through USB port connection are called external hard drives or removable drives. Every one of these drives should be partitioned i.e. dividing the entire memory space into separate isolated sectors called Partitions. Because of partitioning the difficult drive, system performance and hard disk performance will boost up to a greater extent.
The reasons could possibly be physical damage or any software conflicts, but it will result in loss of precious data. Assume an instance that the system hard drive of your PC was affected by harmful malware. This spyware had affected your data files on hard disk very intensively such that the Master File Table of a NTFS partition went completely corrupt causing data inaccessibility on that partition. Master File table or MFT, a file which holds entire details of the files stored in this partition. It holds everything of a file including its size, creation and also modified starting time and date, permissions to get into or alter its content as well as the data content. Hence when the MFT file is corrupt you will be unable to access data from hard drives. And if you are desperate to get back lost files after MFT corruption in Windows then make use of hard drive recovery software. This Master File Table could be corrupt as a result of many other reasons including:
- Inappropriate re-partitioning of the drive – While re-partitioning the tough drive i.e. resizing the storage of the partitioned hard disk, in case you incur any errors like power surge before the process completes or some sort of errors along the way then it might cause injury to the MFT file and it may also can corrupt certain partition data which leads to data loss.
- Software conflicts – When the main system is having certain issues like improper booting in the system, automatic shut down with the system, etc. then frequently the Windows system might crash that could cause MFT file corruption. So because of this may very well not be capable of access data from that NTFS partition.
- Hard drive formatting / reformatting – Format and reformat of computer drives will erase the entire book keeping information of each and every file making the files invisible to the OS. Thus accidental drive format causes data loss.
If you have faced any of the above mentioned scenarios then you should probably make use of hard drive recovery tool. This tool will completely restore all the data from the hard drives on Windows system. Here are the features of the software that will you to know the efficiency of this utility:
- You can effectively regain the lost files from various hard drives like SATA, ATA, SCSI, IDE, etc. on Windows and Mac OS
- Restores complete file types such as .docx, .txt, .xlsx, .exe, .jpg, .mpeg, .mp4, .zip, .rar, .pdf, .pptx, etc.
- Data from various storage devices including flash memory cards, pen drives, memory sticks, external drives, etc. can be effectively restored back
- You can also restore various lost data from non booting system drives.
The software will also help to know about how to find RAW files from an external HDD. This software successfully helps to restore various RAW files lost under different conditions. You can easily make use of this recovery utility on any Windows and Mac systems.